The JIB offers you the opportunity to communicate about your research and your experiences with your peers.
For the first time, oral communications sessions are planned in the programme.
Oral and poster communications must be integrated into the following themes:
- New biomarkers: clinical identification and application
- Personalized medicine: Pre-clinical test, drug dosage, resistance to treatments
- New technologies: Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS), mass spectrometry, multiplex
- Bioclinical decisions algorithms: Oncology, Infectiology, Metabolic Diseases
- Emergencies and relocated biology: Point Of Care Testing (POTC), blood gas
- Innovative organization, quality management, accreditation and implementation of Article 51
- Biological Data Processing, Data Analysis (IA, Big Data) and Data Security (GDPR)
- Biology and e-health: Telemedicine, new mobile applications
- Human and environmental biology: Professional environment, environmental control, waste management, prevention …